Specials & Packages
GO BRUINS! Boston Bruins Fans Discount
Boston Bruins Fans receive a 12%
discount for their stay during the
Stanley Cup Playoffs. Click he
Visiting Cape CodArea Events Calendar
Hyannis Dining & Nightlife
Free Things to Do
Cape Cod Golf
Day Trips & Excursions
Signup & Save
Join our mailing list for Cape Cod deals & vacation ideas:
Free Things to Do
- Cape Cod Potato Chip Factory
- Cape League Baseball Games
- Citizens Bank Movies on the Green
Tuesday evenings (dusk) in the summer we show family movies on the village green. Grab a blanket, chairs(we have folding chairs for you) and a picnic for a free and old fashioned night out. The village green is only about 300 ft away.
July 7 - Madagascar 2
July 14 - Hotel for Dogs
July 21 - Igor
July 28 - the Tale of Despereaux
August 4 - Kung Fu Panda
August 11 - Mall Cop
August 18 - Bolt
August 25 - Bedtime Stories
- TD Banknorth Summer Entertainment Stroll on Main Street
Every Thursday evening in the summer from 6:00PM -9:00PM a range of entertainment from jazz to magic to Mad Science to rock line the street to create a fun and festive atmosphere.
- Watch glass blowing at Pairpoint Glass in Sandwich Curious how some artisans blow piping hot glass into vases, lamps, and other trinkets? Visit the oldest existing glasswork business, Pairpoint, in Sandwich, which was founded in 1837. Pairpoint encourages interested parties to witness glassblowing free of charge Monday through Friday 9am - 4pm.
- Bike the Cape Cod Rail Trail Bring your bike and take to the trails - a great way to see the seashore. The state has spent $6.2 million refurbishing the trails the past two winters. Rail Trail parking is free. Trail Map
- Go Fishing Bring a fishing rod and head to any of the Cape's jetties and beaches. The Cape Cod Canal is a favorite spot and provides a dramatic backdrop.
- Take a Hike! The Cape Cod National Seashore has a number of self guided tours that offer a variety of spectacular scenery and vegetation.