The MS Challenge Walk is a three-day, 50-mile experience that tests your strength and your spirit, and makes an extraordinary difference in the lives of the 400,000 people living with the unpredictability of multiple sclerosis.
Event Manager: Danielle Kempe
Welcome to the MS Challenge Walk!
By participating, you can help to support programs, services, and research sponsored by the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, and that makes a huge difference to the people with MS who are moving forward every day of their lives.
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is dedicated to creating a world free of MS. They simultaneously fund research for a cure while also helping people who currently live with MS lead more fulfilling lives.Route
- Day 1: 20 miles from Hyannis to Brewster, via Yarmouth
- Day 2: 20 miles through Orleans and Eastham, then back to Brewster
- Day 3: 10 miles to Dennis and return to Hyannis
Two registration options:
- Accept the challenge to walk 3 days and 50 miles on September 7-9, 2012
- Accept the challenge to walk 2 days and 50 kilometers on September 8-9, 2012
Register to walk or volunteer as:
- An individual participant
- A member of an existing team
- A team captain (set up a team)