Free Things to Do
- Cape Cod Potato Chip Factory
- Cape League Baseball Games
- Watch glass blowing at Pairpoint Glass in Sandwich Curious how some artisans blow piping hot glass into vases, lamps, and other trinkets? Visit the oldest existing glasswork business, Pairpoint, in Sandwich, which was founded in 1837. Pairpoint encourages interested parties to witness glassblowing free of charge Monday through Friday 9am - 4pm.
- Bike the Cape Cod Rail Trail Bring your bike and take to the trails - a great way to see the seashore. The state has spent $6.2 million refurbishing the trails the past two winters. Rail Trail parking is free. Trail Map
- Go Fishing Bring a fishing rod and head to any of the Cape's jetties and beaches. The Cape Cod Canal is a favorite spot and provides a dramatic backdrop.
- Take a Hike! The Cape Cod National Seashore has a number of self guided tours that offer a variety of spectacular scenery and vegetation.